Monday, April 13, 2009

So I Finally Woke up...








Da jeg våknet opp idag så følte jeg meg som kanskje den lateste personen i verden! At det regnet ute hjalp ikke så mye akkurat... Men klarte å komme meg ut til slutt!

I felt like the laziest person in the whole world, when I woke up tody! That it was raining outside didn't exactely hjelp.... Anywho I manged to get out of the house evetually.






Jacket-H&M

Shirt-From a second-hand store in London

Dress- Bik Bok

Jeans- Lee

Shoes-Converse

Tudoos!:)

5 comments:

  1. hvem er det som tar bilder for deg? den personen må jammen være en flink fotograf!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, han er flink ja! Og han er bare min, så nekter å avsløre hvem det er:)

    ReplyDelete

Google & copy rights.

Most of the images hosted on this blog are presented as my own. For the images that I´ve borrowed, copyright still belongs to the owner / creator of said work. If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Website, please contact me at mturafashion@gmail.com with the post url and add your details to the piece. Upon receiving your complaint, Simply Me And My Interest In Fashion will remove the content that you believe infringes your copyright.
© SIMPLY ME, AND MY INTEREST IN FASHION 2011.
All rights reserved.