Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just A Close-UP

Photobucket
The photographer goes by the name Hunar Aziz.

Bildet er fra en photoshoot jeg hadde for en stund siden. Det var en rar men fascinerende opplevelse, og jeg så faktisk en side av meg selv som jeg ikke hadde sett før. Jeg har alltid vært den stille og sjenerte, men fotografen ga ikke rom for det. Takk Gud for det! ;)

The photo is from a photoshoot that took place not too long ago . It was a really strange but fascinating experience, I really saw a side of me that... I had never seen before. To be frank, I have always been the shy and quiet one... But the photographer never left room for that. Thank God! ;)

If ya´ll must know the hat is from H&M , and so is the tank top:D

Cheers!

4 comments:

Google & copy rights.

Most of the images hosted on this blog are presented as my own. For the images that I´ve borrowed, copyright still belongs to the owner / creator of said work. If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Website, please contact me at mturafashion@gmail.com with the post url and add your details to the piece. Upon receiving your complaint, Simply Me And My Interest In Fashion will remove the content that you believe infringes your copyright.
© SIMPLY ME, AND MY INTEREST IN FASHION 2011.
All rights reserved.