Tuesday, January 19, 2010

On My Way To School.







Purse- Zara

For å være helt ærlig så tar jeg ofte på meg det første og det beste når jeg skal til skolen. På skolen jobber jeg med så mange forskjellige materialer at blir nesten ikke noe vits for meg å pynte meg.. haha.

To be frank, most of the time I usually pick the first jeans or t-shirt I get my eye on. In school I work with so many different materials, there´s really no point for meg in dressing up... haha.

AnD ReMEmBEr kID DoNT eAT yElLOW sNOW:)

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. i love it you look so cozy and cute... i wish we had snow here all we are getting is rain

    love that bag and the coat

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is awesome! Love your coat & Doc Martens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that purse is to DIE for
    love the embroidery detail
    gorgeous
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for your lovely comments, i appreciate it

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Google & copy rights.

Most of the images hosted on this blog are presented as my own. For the images that I´ve borrowed, copyright still belongs to the owner / creator of said work. If you believe the copyright in your work has been violated through this Website, please contact me at mturafashion@gmail.com with the post url and add your details to the piece. Upon receiving your complaint, Simply Me And My Interest In Fashion will remove the content that you believe infringes your copyright.
© SIMPLY ME, AND MY INTEREST IN FASHION 2011.
All rights reserved.